Your cart is currently empty.
A book. A Column, Another book. A blog. There is too much racism, injustice, environmental damage, hypocrisy and the like out there to stay silent. So I am not going to. Because I can – and I care enough to want to.Read more →
Having harboured a desire to write for half a lifetime, BusinessDay gave me the opportunity with a weekly column. In 2007 these comments on Nigerian business, politics and society were collected and published. Many of them are as relevant to day as they were then.Learn more →
- ReConfined & ReConstrained in Chiswick – My Love Letter To The NHS
- Christmas Confined or Confined at Christmas
- Pre-Re-Re-Confined or is it Post-Unbound? Who the fuck knows or cares anymore ‘cos we got The Blues?
- Treat your self or a friend this Christmas
- Chiswick Re-Confined – Unbound or …. Oh what the fuck, who cares anymore?